Private Tertiary Hospital
2 Amorsolo Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City
Makati Medical Center
Telephone Hotline: +632.8888.999
Makati Med at Waze
How To Get There:
Amorsolo street, Dela Rosa street and Ayala avenue to Salcedo are roads that lead to Makati Med. Unfortunately, all of them are prone to heavy traffic, specially at daytime. If you have a medical emergency yourself it's better to reach the hospital via your private vehicle, grab serice or a taxi cab. As a precaution for vehicle owners, Dela Rosa street narrows to just a one-way route as it crosses Amorsolo from the hospital. If you only came for check-up or to visit a patient, walking via the routes mentioned above is still the better and faster option.
For car owners, Makati Med provides adequate parking space for your vehicle in the basement area.
Makati Med at Google Street View
Listed HMOs (Health Maintenance Organization):
- • Asian Life & General Assurance Corp.
- • Avega Managed Care, Inc.
- • Blue Cross Health Care, Inc.
- • Caritas Health Shield, Inc.
- • Cocolife Healthcare
- • Eastwest Healthcare, Inc.
- • Fortune Medicare, Inc.
- • Health Maintenance, Inc.
- • Health Plan Philippines, Inc.
- • Insular Health Care, Inc.
- • Intellicare / Asalus Corp.
- • Life & Health HMP, Inc.
- • Maxicare Healthcare Corp.
- • Medicard Philippines, Inc.
- • Medicare Plus, Inc.
- • Medocare Health Systems, Inc.
- • Optimum Medical and Healthcare Services, Inc.
- • Philhealth Care, Inc.
- • Star Healthcare Systems, Inc.
- • Value Care Health Systems, Inc.
Photo Credits: facebook marivel lapuz-castillo
Makati Med at Google Maps
- • Location: Between Amorsolo, Salcedo, and Dela Rosa Streets
- • Address: MMC Building, 2 Amorsolo Street, Legaspi Village, Makati
- • Telephone Hotline: +632.8888.999
- • E-Mail: [email protected]
- • Organization: Medical Doctors Inc.
- • Hospital Type: Private Tertiary
- • Standards: JCI (5th ed) Accredited
- • Emergency Dept: Level I Trauma
- • Beds: > 717 presently
- • Physicians: > 814 presently
- • Established: May 31, 1969
- • Website: www.makatimed.net.ph
Departments and Specializations:
- • Aesthetics (non-surgical)
- • Cardiac Surgery
- • Cardiology
- • Cosmetic Surgery
- • Dental Care
- • Dermatology
- • Dialysis
- • Endocrinology
- • ENT
- • Gastroenterology
- • General Surgery
- • Hair Transplant
- • Imaging
- • Internal Medicine
- • Medical Check-ups
- • Neurology
- • Neurosurgery
- • Ob-Gyn
- • Oncology
- • Ophthalmology
- • Orthopedics
- • Pediatrics
- • Pulmonology
- • Rehabilitation
- • Urology
FAIR USE DISCLAIMER: The following data is for educational, scholarship review and archiving purposes only. By viewing this information, you release the website and its authors from any responsibility or liabilities. Though we verify and maintain the accuracy of the provided data, the absence of unintented typographical and factual errors cannot be guaranteed. Use the page at your own risk. For any suggestions, updates, credits or correction requests, contact us or comment below.
- 35 Must-Know Filipino Greetings and Phrases for Travelers
- Miguel Malvar – Forward without ever turning back
- Andres Bonifacio – I declare this assembly dissolved
- December 30, 1896 – execution of Jose Rizal
- August 21, 1983 – Assassination of Ninoy Aquino
- September 21, 1972 – Marcos declares Martial Law
- Philippine Adobo is not Adobar
- Binondo – world’s oldest Chinatown
- Kalaw – Clock of the Mountains
- Philippine Eagle – largest extant eagle in the world
- Top Filipino Heroes and their favorite food
- Top 50 Must-Try Fruits in the Philippines
- Ninoy Aquino – The Filipino is worth dying for
- Antonio Luna – I will fight and offer my life
- Antonio Luna – I am going not to command but to obey
- Macario Sakay – Death comes to us all sooner or later
- Jose Abad Santos – Do not cry Pepito
- Gregorio del Pilar – The general has given me the pick
- Ninoy Aquino – No to tyranny! No to corruption!
- Jose Rizal – What said those two souls communicating